• Being part of a vibrant sexuality studies network.
• Receiving news about sexuality focused events.
• Sharing innovation in both research and practice.
• Sharing research and practice experiences.
• Free access to useful resources, research and information.
• Access to a member’s only discussion forum.
• We really want to engage with members of the community, academics, agencies/organisations, practitioners and policy makers who have an interest in sexuality studies.
• We also want to offer an online community forum that can form a space to share ideas and engender discussions on research, innovation and practice.
• So if you are interested in sexuality studies then we would love you to join us.
Registration to be a Member of the CSS
As a member of the Consortium for Sexuality Studies (CSS) you can post messages, questions and communicate with other members about your ideas and experiences through our online forum. You will also be notified of any potential collaborative opportunities and receive invitations to CSS events.
If you would like more information on becoming a member of the then please email us at:
Or you can join the CSS directly by clicking the link on the main site.
Once you have filled in the registration form we will get in touch to discuss how you can get the best out of the CSS. Please bear with us there may be slight delay in getting back to you.
By registering to become a member you are confirming you have read and understood the CSS terms and conditions which you will find on the main site.