The CSS is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
The CSS may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check back from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from the 11th November 2015.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
• Name and/or pseudonym.
• Contact information including email address.
• Demographic information such as postcode, ethnicity, age, religion, sexual health, details about education and qualifications, sexuality and interests.
• Any other information relevant to the CSS.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• To assist in achieving the aims of the CSS.
• To monitor and improve the CSS.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure,we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.