What are our key aims?
The strength of the Consortium lies in its collaborative cross sector approach to achieving positive social change. The CSS has several key aims:
1.To collaborate with key stakeholders (the public, practitioners, policy-makers and academics) in developing pioneering research, policy and practice.
2. To promote the development of research, policy and practice that is genuinely participatory and methodologically and ethically inspiring.
3. To advance knowledge and dialogue on innovative research and practice – locally, nationally and globally.
4. To encourage the dissemination of knowledge and practice through creative techniques which reach out to a variety of audiences.
5. To disseminate project findings in creative ways to those that matter most – that is the communities who are at the heart of project work.
6. To share a collection of resources that showcases innovation in research and practice.
7. To offer expertise and support to those working in the sexuality field and notably multi-agency partnerships.